About Evans Cycles
In 1921, the first shop of F.W. Evans Cycles opened on the Kennington Road in south east London. Trading from this site for thirty years, F.W Evans Cycles built up a strong reputation as a quality cycle shop. It became particularly well known for building its own frames and bikes, earning an award from the Cyclists Touring Club (CTC) for ‘The greatest improvement in cycle design, construction or equipment during the year 1925’.